headerphoto


FLOTUS-The MAD Black Woman

FLOTUS-The MAD Black Woman 

From BC over at I'm 41.




Tags: ENTER TAGS HERE To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Patriot's Corner. Thanks!

4 Comments - Share Yours!:

Andrea said...

14 seconds all I could take.

Findalis said...

Cold heart? How about no heart.

Zenster said...

I'm readying "A Snapshot of America’s Most Profligate First Family" for posting here. It centers on one of the most defining moments of transparent greed and cronyism that has come to symbolize 0bama's style of politics-as-usual.

And yeah, Andrea, I was good for about 20 seconds before my gorge began to rise (along with my blood pressure and indignation).

Andrea said...

Zenster - re post on - "defining moments of transparent greed and cronyism" - I'm looking forward to it.