headerphoto


CTV Wiki Leaks

I am posting this as I just received it. Complete with Vlad's comments and he hits it spot on; this jackass should be tried as a traitor for treason. The blood of who knows how many from our military and the West in general, will be on this jerk's hands.




CTV Wiki Leaks

Commentary by Vlad Tepes

"Wikileaks founder claims to be a peace activist. I suspect like most self proclaimed peace activists, he is very much for war but on the ‘other side’. Certainly this batch of leaks promises to do much more to accelerate a war than it does to help build good relations. I also can’t help but notice that there are no leaks from North Korea, Iran, The KSA-Saudi Arabia, or Pakistan, although I’m quite certain that revelations from Pakistan will be released if they have not been already.

In any case, this man should be tried for treason with a capitol punishment if found guilty in my humble opinion. What he has done will cost the lives of allies of the west, of freedom and of liberal democracy. Perhaps not a perfect system, but the best ever managed in the history of the world so far. Even so, it is interesting that so many Mid East leaders are calling for the elimination of the Iranian regime. It seems they are not squeamish about attacking, but most certainly are of Iran getting the bomb."




1 Comments - Share Yours!:

HermitLion said...

Can I also have a 'senior Ukrainian nurse' please?

I'm no Khadaffi, but I make a good bugs bunny impression.