headerphoto


Orlando Sentinel Shills for Islamic Misogynists and Rifqa Bary's Promised Honor Killers, Continues to Prints their lies - Atlas Shrugs

Orlando Sentinel Shills for Islamic Misogynists and Rifqa Bary's Promised Honor Killers, Continues to Prints their lies - Atlas Shrugs. This girl is in danger from revenge
that her family or others. She needs to remain in protective custody
and NOT be released back to her family. Orlando Sentinel should
be ashamed the way they have covered this. Dhimmi fools and stooges
are all that those who claim her story is false, are.

2 Comments - Share Yours!:

Jeff said...

I am one of the 400 people who e-mailed Gov. Crist pleading for Rifqa Bary, and I have been praying for her and asking others to pray for her. I praise God for this answer to prayer, though there is another hearing Sept. 3rd, and she is still not out of danger. I have spent over a week researching 'honor killings,' and I have found horrible, disturbing things in my research. I have compiled many links to examples, news stories, and videos regarding this story and related occurrences on my blog site, and especially in the comments section of my blog, for anyone who cares to check out MY Friday, August 14, 2009 BLOG ARTICLE

PatriotUSA said...

Jeff,
Thank you for taking the time to comment and I will be sure to visit your blog. I have been researching, studying Islam since before 9/11. Any new sites or posts are most welcome and this is not an ideology that is compatible with humanity or freedom. I try to mix up what I post here but the focus is on Islam and I am an Islamophobe, 100%.

Rifqa is far from being out of danger. She knows what she is running from and we must not let her story or her die at the hands of Islam.